As an Architectural Consultancy under Main Contractor to provide Architectural Design, Interior Design, graphic design, landscape design and Statutory submission.
An existing primary school was converted as Centennial College in island south, Hong Kong. The mission of the design was to conserve the existing building while adding sustainable items to achieve a better learning environment. Plenty of vertical plant was added to facade, internal courtyard, and all materials used were sustainable.
• plants at balconies, courtyard, roof and lawn to reduce heat gain
• plants at green lane to form a leisure area
• LED lights to save energy
• Tio paving stone made of recycled materials for courtyard flooring
• FAP system to improve air quality